Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Quotes of the week: lotus_flic

 v Don’t be happy because something awesome happened. Just enjoy making it happen over and over and over again.

 v When met with problems, the weak people say “why me…”. The strong people say “try me”. The smart one says “not my circus; not my monkeys. Go and F@<K yourself” and they mind their own business.

 v Having testosterone in your blood only makes you half a man at best. For species like us who do not give priority for biological evolution, the mindset is what truly makes the difference.

 v Real ladies are the only species which are not endangered even though there are only very few of them.


 v Maybe the same can be said about men and didn't notice because I don’t go looking for men to F@<k.

No comments:

Post a Comment