Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Quotes of the week_Matrix


  • I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

  • I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realized that you're not actually mammals. You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we, are the cure.

  • The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

  • I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world.. without you. A world without rules or controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

  • Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

  • There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment