Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Avant-cana : Outgrown

I’m not gonna say how it all began. I’m not gonna say how it’s all gonna end. I’m not gonna say cuz I’m not gonna know. It was almost like all of that; all of this, was embedded to the very thing that we call “human condition”. It was and it will always be there; at least for the human kind it will. Like the origin and the end of the universe it will always be something that drive us crazy make us awestruck and leave us ever mystified in a completely new way>>Avant-garde Arcana>>

My job is to work on the mysteries, legends and the impossible. My responsibility is to disclose everything and not to ask WH questions. BTW my name is ………………….. The Narrator [what? Did you thought I’d give away my identity simply because I’m gonna kill myself here!]
                                                                                                It seemed like something that’s gonna let them administrate the Mother Earth, something like those nano-mechs we use to take control over human bodies [No! they are not experimental prototypes. It’s just they consume lot of time and money.]We suspected the Fruit Juice to be something that that alters the outer layer of Earth………. Something like a liquid construction-bot.
                                                                                    Since I don’t ask WH questions, I don’t know the details. I just know what I work with. The red liquid which we called Fruit Juice was stored in a container which looked like a pyramid turned upside down. There was no lid but the Juice never spilled. The container pulls in all that’s gonna spill out of it as if the liquid is glued to the container. The Fruit Juice was like blood and the container and its Needle was glowing like a black diamond. I don’t know why, but it looked like a gift from Lucifer.

                                                The structure was simple but looked completely out of this world. First of all it was tall; and huge. [What was the height again…?]......... Never mind. It was just tall. The Needle was fixed on Earth and the Pyramid was on the top of it. The needle was 8 times longer than the height of the Pyramid. There was a spiral thread of water flowing around the structure without being attached to it. (A form of anti-gravity tech)
                                                Then we had to find the Crystal. We would have called it the Spear if we had known. It was orange in color and the size was the normal size of a spearhead. Well that doesn’t mean that any of us could lift it without an exoskeleton. There was no ritual or any of setting ups to do. Just walk to the needle and push the Crystal in. The Needle and the Pyramid had anti-gravity shielding which was too powerful for us to neutralize. The Crystal was the only thing that we could push in   
                                                                  I was the one who put the Crystal in. It was like sliding a key into a piece of cheese. I felt amazing and at the same time uncomfortable due to the context. I’ve been through a lot of divine stuff. So the ocean above me was handle-able. But the place………… it’s marked as a triangle near china and I’m always wondering “How could I be still safe inside the triangle which is considered as the second most dangerous one!”
                                       Then it all went divine-like (Or Final Fantasy like if you are more of a modern person) and after a whole lot of research, we were able to figure out that we-are-fucked and now I’m with a gun ending myself since I won’t be ending what I initiated. The event is totally immune to human intervention. This is the event as we figured it out.

                                                When the Crystal was inserted, the zone around it became something like fully automated control room. Nothing was left for us to control. Everything was preset. The Crystal started vibrating and did several sudden increases of the size until it matched the size of the control room. Guess what……the Crystal was a zipped control unit. First of all the Crystal expands to its original size. Then it starts functioning.
                                                                                    The complete device was not controlled by an AI. If it was, we would have hacked it. It was a residual conscious control inside a top notch quantum computer. That’s right. A basic form of the technology which was used to create Jesus, in a quantum computer. The control system was the very structure of the Crystal. The nature or the condition of the Crystal itself was the control system. This left us in despair. We can change the genetics and edit a human. But we can’t change it into another animal.

                                         After activation, the single spiral thread of water separated into several threads and started moving like a whirlpool. It was even attracting water from the surroundings. There was no way to know the speed of the spinning, but the speed was high enough to make the water look like a flickering light. Finally the water dissolved into the Energy state and all of it was absorbed into the giant device. It was like the starting phase of an engine. After the device started its work it kept running on its zero-point energy extraction mechanism. Again no way for us to intervene.
                                                                       
                                                                                    The Alter-instrumentality device was implementation device. A device to implement the human civilization by outgrowing it. The activation of the device was a simple “planting the seed” thing. The device scans the whole planet and implement the best suitable civilization over the current civilization which is ours. The Fruit Juice alters the matter to create whatever it’s necessary to create. When I heard the legend that the Ankorwat was created by spilling some liquid on the ground, I thought it was totally cool to possess such a technology. But now……………. I’m not so sure.

                                                                        In the midst of all the shocking experiences we all lost track of time. The only thing I remember is that the day of the activation was a full moon day and today is the next full moon. Our calculations suggests that after about another 41, the process will be completed and our civilization will be outgrown by the device. It’s like a cancer spreading in a human body. But in this case the cancer will make a whole new being instead of killing it.

                                                                                                            The only thing I can do is to watch the Mother Earth become an alien planet and it’s not something that I would willingly do. This only leaves me with one option….. No, not an option. There is no choice for me to make. I’m gonna kill myself. Everyone says that I should be thinking of the work I did since that is what made me who I am. I lived as an important function of a huge system. My life was my work. It is my identity. I’m nothing but a part of this huge instrumentality project and I accept it as the very essence of myself.
                                                                                    I take the gun> Put it in my mouth>Take a summarized flashback……… This is no invasion. It was there and we activated it. Now it’s growing another civilization in 3.5 years simply by altering the position and the structure of the molecules and atoms of the outer layer of our planet. What we built through millenniums with all the kinds of emotions, what we fought millions of battles for, what we cherished and valued throughout our lives are being taken over like a cancer…………I see now I’ve stopped using past tense on occasions where I should be using present tense.

                                    To make the short story shorter I say this. I lived and activated the Alter-instrumentality device. Now the future is set and it’s not something I want to live in. But I can’t do anything but to live it. So I stop living……………………….


Epilogue:All is planned except for this instrumentality?”
“Keep calm. Things will be handled”
“So he really didn’t have a choice”
“Who he is defines his choices and in the end he is defined by his choices. Humans are trapped in this spiral which strips them off their ability to choose. Choices are like a passenger on a train with a preset destination observing other railway tracks. Other tracks does not affect the phenomena of arriving the destination at all. Choices are nothing but irrelevant imaginations. There are phenomena and then there are decisions. Humans are normally just phenomena and has no significant remarkability. Then there are decisions which are recorded in history.”
“So we put the things in the right place and everyone acts things out in the desired way; never deviating from what’s preset. It’s like they consider it to be their soul or something.”
“Same goes for things. That’s why the Alter-instrumentality device had aresidual conscious control mechanism instead of an AI. The device is nothing but what it does. It cannot be changed into anything else. It either exists as it is or cease to exist, which isn’t something we can pull off.”

“Residual conscious………….. So that’s why he was made to think solely about his work.”
“If he is too shocked and depressed to do the work, then his residuals will do the job.”
“So that’s why the event was made to be his final thought; it was to mark the purpose of his continuity. But can we really handle everything like this.”
“Keep your faith in the light that dispels the darkness. All will be taken care of. Through wisdom we will see the answers; through wisdom we will be illuminated” Makes a circle in line with his pineal gland using two of his fingers.



                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment